• Health conditions that impact Māori
• Safe, best and correct use of medicines
• What do I talk to my doctor and pharmacists about?
• Access to subsidised medicines
• The 6 R’s – Practical application; Right patient, Right Drug, Right Form, Right Dose, Right Time. . .
• Rongoa Maori – presented by Hikurangi Enterprises
• Please email Wananga Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration forms.
• Please contact Makere on 022 085 7854
We can accommodate up to 40 participants. Places will be reserved on a first come basis.