Ngati Porou Hauora (NPH) Charitable Trust
There are up to five trustee roles for appointment to the NPH Charitable Trust Board. NPH oversees the delivery of a range of primary care and public health promotion services to enrolled patients and communities on the East Coast and in Gisborne.
Skills and Experiences sought for the NPH Board
TRONPnui seeks applicants to appoint the NPH board who possess one or more of these important attributes –
• A medical qualification accompanied by in-depth experience in primary care and, ideally, clinical governance.
• A successful track record in financial management, budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
• A well-developed understanding of the NZ public health sector.
• A passion for health equity and community-led solutions.
• A demonstrated commitment to Ngati Poroutanga and Ngati Porou development.
Board appointments to NPH are for terms of up to three years.
NPH Application forms are attached or can be downloaded from here.
Full applications to NPH are due by no later than 5.00 p.m. Friday 5 April 2019 to:
Board Secretary, Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou
Queries can also be addressed to the Board Secretary for response.