The 2017 Te Runanganuio Ngati Porou Hui a Tau (AGM) provides the opportunity for Ngati Porou Iwi members to engage directly with the organisation’s cultural, social, health and
commercial divisions. Ngati Porou Whanau and hapu members are welcome to attend the upcoming Hui a Tau.
KAPU TI – 9.30am
HUI STARTS – 10am
DATE – Saturday 25th November 2017
VENUE – Hauiti Marae, Hauiti Road, Tolaga Bay
- Karakia, mihi, apologies, opening statement
- Approval of Minutes for Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou AGM held 26 November 2016
- Report on the operations of the Ngati Porou Group for the 2016/2017 Income Year
- Presentation of Annual Report and audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Ngati Porou Group for the 2016/2017 Income Year
- Presentation of the Five Year Strategic Plan & progress of the Annual Plan of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou
- Appointment of Auditor for the 2017/2018 Income Year
- Trust Deed Review and Recommendations
- General Business
The Hui a Tau will be live web streamed from 10am onwards.
Lunch will be provided during the course of the day. Van transportation within the Ngati Porou rohe will be available. Please contact Tammy Tupene on 06 867 9960 if you have transportation enquires.
Copies of the material to be presented at the AGM may be inspected at Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Gisborne and Ruatoria offices and online at www.ngatiporou.com from Monday 6 November 2017 onwards.
Te Runanganui of Ngati Porou Limited as Trustee of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou.