Radio Ngati Porou has flown the flag for Ngati Porou reo revitalisation and is integral to the tribe’s Maori Language strategy.
Strong leadership, skills in reo Maori, business, broadcasting industry experience and community networks at governance level are required to guide the station into the future. The current board is made up of three community representatives and two Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Board appointees.
- Kura Whangapirita – Chair and Community Representative
- Selwyn Parata – Community Representative
- Trudy Lewis – Community Representative
- Lil Tangaere- Baldwin – TRONP Nui Representative
- Tui Warmenhoven- TRONP Nui Representative